Motley Fool article on our Short Staffing

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
[QUOTE=Left Handed;2396226]I doubt they will change anything because the RASM is up 5% even with the cancellations. All they have to do is get to September 1 and They will have a whole winter season to figure out how to blame the pilots again. Our only hope is if the investors get skittish and start hammering the board.[/QUOTE]

When most investors get skittish, they just sell their shares and move on. You guys need a hedge fund or activist/investor type with deep pockets and a ton of shares to speak up, or else nothing will happen.

The problem with your leadership, from my perspective, is they are convinced that they are smarter than everyone else. And maybe they do know something we don't, but you can only **** off your passengers for so long with cancellations and delays, eventually, people will refuse to fly on Spirit. I don't care how cheap the ticket price appears to be, people will eventually go to great lengths to avoid flying with you.

I know you guys are proud of the job you do, and you should be. It sucks that your management doesn't care enough about your passengers to provide the product they are paying for.
Quote: When most investors get skittish, they just sell their shares and move on. You guys need a hedge fund or activist/investor type with deep pockets and a ton of shares to speak up, or else nothing will happen.
Yes. Thank you. We know. Didn't think it was necessary to state the obvious, but when we say "investors" we never once meant Joe Six Pack Investor, we're talking about the analysts and hedge fund managers who call in during the quarterly earnings reports. We're talking about the investors who write articles for Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha and CNNMoney, to name a few.

Bobby Two Scoops has been blowing sunshine and happiness up their arses for the past year and a half, and for the most part they've been content and buying it.

Things are finally starting to change. The people who matter are finally starting to recognize this mismanagement for what it truly is.
Quote: Yes. I can't wait to hear what b-b--bb bob has t TT to say.
Actually I think bob is a pretty smart guy. Maybe his mind works faster than his mouth can spit it out. Bendo is the one to blame for the shat-show of an operation we are experiencing right now. He needs to be gone.

Here's a question for all of you. It's a brain buster:

Name 3 things that Spirit does well?

I can't even come up with one.
Quote: Actually I think bob is a pretty smart guy. Maybe his mind works faster than his mouth can spit it out. Bendo is the one to blame for the shat-show of an operation we are experiencing right now. He needs to be gone.

1. ****es people off
2. Cancels flights for no crew
3. Profit!
I am actually one who believes they know exactly what they are doing. Bob is a smart guy and it is obvious that he is setting this company for a sale. I will argue even further that the terms of the sales are already set and trimming the operation down is part of it. I would bet this company will be sold this September though I have lost many bets before. We shall see.
Quote: I am actually one who believes they know exactly what they are doing. Bob is a smart guy and it is obvious that he is setting this company for a sale. I will argue even further that the terms of the sales are already set and trimming the operation down is part of it. I would bet this company will be sold this September though I have lost many bets before. We shall see.
Im not that smart so there's that, but what "obvious part" are we talking about?

You mean the lack of reinvesting in this place?, the delayig lf negotions? What?
Quote:

Bobby Two Scoops

For the win
Quote: Im not that smart so there's that, but what "obvious part" are we talking about?

You mean the lack of reinvesting in this place?, the delayig lf negotions? What?
",the delayig If negotions?"

I think you're ready for the interview at Delta!
Quote: Bumbling Bob is gonna have some splanin' to do if queried about the situation. Should be an interesting earnings call if asked the appropriate questions....

How do we get the right questions to the right people?[emoji48]
Quote: Actually I think bob is a pretty smart guy. Maybe his mind works faster than his mouth can spit it out. Bendo is the one to blame for the shat-show of an operation we are experiencing right now. He needs to be gone.

1. makes a sh-t ton of profit by grossly undercompensating it's pilots
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to