Motley Fool article on our Short Staffing

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/07/18/was-spirit-airlines-investor-update-good-news-bad.aspx

Heres the paragraph discussing it.....

"Spirit Airlines' poor June operational performance indicates that the pilots have been right to say that the carrier is understaffed. Operational performance may improve in the fall, when aircraft utilization tends to decline seasonally. However, before the 2018 peak season, Spirit Airlines absolutely must increase staffing and mend fences with its pilots, in order to keep flight cancellations under control."
You beat me to it chimpy!!!

The last part I find somewhat positive. The investment community is starting to hear our message. Now, if management could just pull their heads out of each other's asses....
Quote: You beat me to it chimpy!!!

The last part I find somewhat positive. The investment community is starting to hear our message. Now, if management could just pull their heads out of each other's asses....
Sadly Im not sure it will matter. Everything Ive seen leads me to believe this upper management is/has been Reactive, not proactive
Quote: Sadly Im not sure it will matter. Everything Ive seen leads me to believe this upper management is/has been Reactive, not proactive
I doubt they will change anything because the RASM is up 5% even with the cancellations. All they have to do is get to September 1 and They will have a whole winter season to figure out how to blame the pilots again. Our only hope is if the investors get skittish and start hammering the board.
Quote: Sadly Im not sure it will matter. Everything Ive seen leads me to believe this upper management is/has been Reactive, not proactive
If they continue to be unreasonable and we continue to ask for what's completely reasonable it's time for a strike vote and time to convince the NMB that the company is never going to come around and we aren't going to settle for less than industry standard. Time to push for release.
The money keeps pouring in and they keep stepping of dollars to save dimes just to spite us. They can't seem to get out of their own way to make this airline the amazing success it could be.
Impossible, Bob says we're staffed properly and have more reserves than industry standard.
Bumbling Bob is gonna have some splanin' to do if queried about the situation. Should be an interesting earnings call if asked the appropriate questions....
Quote: Bumbling Bob is gonna have some splanin' to do if queried about the situation. Should be an interesting earnings call if asked the appropriate questions....
Yes. I can't wait to hear what b-b--bb bob has t TT to say.
I hope it doesn't remind me of Jimmy's rendition of the '12 Days of Christmas '....

https://youtu.be/0qzv88nBoTI
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to