Schedule in PHL

Subscribe
Can anyone give me some good examples of a typical schedule for a guy based in PHL.

Early or late start and finishes, legs per day, duty per day?

If you live local, how's reserve?

Thank you.
I am wondering this as well. If someone with more info about PHL schedules could PM me I'd appreciate it!
PHL is the smallest base in the system so your sample base here might be a bit low. That said most bases have a pretty good mix of trips. Lately it seems like PHL has been short staffed on the FO side with lots of people flying in for out of base reserve. As we drop back to "normal" staffing levels expect to get used on reserve a fair amount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Philly being an actual American hub there are very few departures prior to 6 am. Most of your regional aircraft are inbound from overnights or outstations at that hour. Really not much on the Republic side departs before 7. Same thing in the evening. There are few that come in after 9 but since we don't really overnight an airplane in Philly there aren't many.

You will be on reserve a bit longer but your interest in the base has me thinking you live nearby anyway so that may not be an issue for you.

Hope that helps.
Quote: Philly being an actual American hub there are very few departures prior to 6 am. Most of your regional aircraft are inbound from overnights or outstations at that hour. Really not much on the Republic side departs before 7. Same thing in the evening. There are few that come in after 9 but since we don't really overnight an airplane in Philly there aren't many.

You will be on reserve a bit longer but your interest in the base has me thinking you live nearby anyway so that may not be an issue for you.

Hope that helps.
How are the schedules in PHL? Mostly 4 on 2 off or is there more variety?