Uniform pants

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Does anyone have gouge on non-M&H uniform pants that match our current uniform? Don't think mine are going to make it until the new uniform rollout.

Thanks in advance.
I took the company pants to Jos A Bank and got a perfect match, that are light years more comfortable.
I have these and they're awesome. Super comfortable and breathable, machine washable and the color is almost spot on.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I second the "A Cut Above Uniform .com" They are designed to be exact match to United uniform, very well made (hence not the cheapest) and are super comfortable - well cut and tailored.
Quote: I second the "A Cut Above Uniform .com" They are designed to be exact match to United uniform, very well made (hence not the cheapest) and are super comfortable - well cut and tailored.
I hear good stuff about them, but I ordered shirts once from them.. and the collars had so many bubbles in them that I had to stop wearing them because it looked ridiculous.

That being said, their zipper tie is awesome.

Also I just realized none of that had anything to do with pants.
Quote: i hear good stuff about them, but i ordered shirts once from them.. And the collars had so many bubbles in them that i had to stop wearing them because it looked ridiculous.

Also i just realized none of that had anything to do with pants.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote: I hear good stuff about them, but I ordered shirts once from them.. and the collars had so many bubbles in them that I had to stop wearing them because it looked ridiculous.

Also I just realized none of that had anything to do with pants.
I must have been lucky with my last 20 shirts I guess - although not in one shipment. A Cut Above will have my business until I can review the Brooks Bros offering in 3 years
Buscappy,
Chris from A Cut Above here. Bubbles on the collar suck happen when the fusing delaminates. This is hard to control 100% but we switched a while ago to the highest quality fusing we could find and are not hearing about this anymore. We welcome defect claims and would like to offer you a resolution with a credit or replacement. Email us. [email protected] I don't come on this forum much.
Quote: Buscappy,
Chris from A Cut Above here. Bubbles on the collar suck happen when the fusing delaminates. This is hard to control 100% but we switched a while ago to the highest quality fusing we could find and are not hearing about this anymore. We welcome defect claims and would like to offer you a resolution with a credit or replacement. Email us. [email protected] I don't come on this forum much.
Whoah!

Did someone say beatlejuice, beatlejuice, beatlejuice?
That's cool that you came on here...love the shirts, fabric is so much better than M&H...I may opt for a pair of pants now too.
Quote: Haggar has an exact match that has worked well for years

I do the Haggar option on Amazon. The fit & look is fine, no adverse issues. For shirts it's the 'Cut Above' out of Denver.
Quote: I second the "A Cut Above Uniform .com" They are designed to be exact match to United uniform, very well made (hence not the cheapest) and are super comfortable - well cut and tailored.
Are they true to size or run big/small?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to