Application

Subscribe
Has anyone from the April window gotten an email or phone invite? After I applied to the last window the user page showed that my application was submitted as well as an older application from a year ago. Now it only shows an older application as submitted and my April application isn't even listed anymore. Are other guys seeing that as well? I got excited a few minutes ago when I received an email from the talent acquisition team with the subject of ACTION REQUESTED just to be let down that it was to take a survey of the application process thus far. yay.
Quote: Has anyone from the April window gotten an email or phone invite? After I applied to the last window the user page showed that my application was submitted as well as an older application from a year ago. Now it only shows an older application as submitted and my April application isn't even listed anymore. Are other guys seeing that as well? I got excited a few minutes ago when I received an email from the talent acquisition team with the subject of ACTION REQUESTED just to be let down that it was to take a survey of the application process thus far. yay.
They LOVE surveys. . .do it, and hammer them. Not saying it will make it go any faster. .. but hammer them on the survey for lack of communication.
Quote: Has anyone from the April window gotten an email or phone invite? After I applied to the last window the user page showed that my application was submitted as well as an older application from a year ago. Now it only shows an older application as submitted and my April application isn't even listed anymore. Are other guys seeing that as well? I got excited a few minutes ago when I received an email from the talent acquisition team with the subject of ACTION REQUESTED just to be let down that it was to take a survey of the application process thus far. yay.
If you come here, get ready for a lot of "let down." Don't get excited for ANYTHING JetBlue. I mean we have a thread called "Time span from new hire to resignation?" I just handed you the second clue, your first was our IT department and your application.
Application
FWIW my latest application also disappeared right before I got the phone screen invite. YMMV. I say fill out the survey anyways wether it helps or not. Good luck!