JetBlue EMB190 arrival

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
When does this plane enter service? It's quite a looker! Can't wait to jumpseat on one.
http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1863
It is a cool jet!

- November timeframe.
It doesn't pay enough to be a "cool jet".

Until the Jetblue pilots get their heads out of their collective rear-ends and bring the pay up to where it should be for a 100 seat product, then its nothing more than scooter-trash.
Are you sure JetBlue pilots had input to the 190 payscale?
Quote: It doesn't pay enough to be a "cool jet".

Until the Jetblue pilots get their heads out of their collective rear-ends and bring the pay up to where it should be for a 100 seat product, then its nothing more than scooter-trash.
Soooo, what collective are you with FurloughedAgain?

Please post what the correct rates should be and I will walk it in to the CEO and have him change it tomorrow. Thanks for any help.
Quote: Soooo, what collective are you with FurloughedAgain?

Please post what the correct rates should be and I will walk it in to the CEO and have him change it tomorrow. Thanks for any help.
Whats the consensus for the cost of having a second aircraft type? I think the last quarter profit was around $7 mil or so. Doesn't seem like a good idea. No matter where revenue might be found.
Quote: Are you sure JetBlue pilots had input to the 190 payscale?
Why don't you guys unionize?
Quote: Why don't you guys unionize?
...and then what?
Union?
The unions are really saving the day for everyone at all of the other airlines. No furloughs, no paycuts, blah, blah, blah....
Just Curious
Does anyone know how many years each of the currently flying airlnes were in opperation before they unionized??

SWA?
NWA?
Delta?
AA?
Continental?
Airtran?
And all the rest?
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to