SWA In-House Job Fair, 30 Sep 17?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 27
Go to
Quote: No. They don't.
But the simulator does! Maybe one day?
Just to clarify about what we have -

ACARS - Yes (ALL aircraft, even on the 300s)
CPDLC - Yes (NGs/MAX)
Printers - on the 800 ETOPs planes

And I bring my own sunshade, ground use only though too

Cheers
Quote: I can't figure out why some guys are legitimately irritated at this.
I honestly had no idea. And I'm not picking on anyone, or their plane, but I'd think it irritating to have to write down ATIS, PDC, W&B data, etc. when it seems a totally useful printer could do it for me. Seems archaic is all
You only write down the ATIS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With our switch to PWB, the missing printer has become a much bigger issue to deal with. I don't have a problem writing down the ATIS although it would be nice to print it in a task loaded situation. The PWB (takeoff and landing data), however, is spread across a dozen screens and is difficult to navigate by paging through them. Printing it would make it much easier.
That being said, since it cuts into the annual stock buyback fund, I doubt they will get them.
Did anyone else get really excited for a split second when they got the email from the "Southwest Support Department" until you realized it was just an advertisement for their job fair?
Quote: Did anyone else get really excited for a split second when they got the email from the "Southwest Support Department" until you realized it was just an advertisement for their job fair?
I did. Soooo basically what they are telling people who got the email is you are no good on paper so come to us so we can make fun of you. If you did get the email then you don't fit the bill.
I didn't receive that email. Maybe it's good for the guys who did get it.
They heard me, and just sent the email.
Pretty sure it probably was sent to everyone that has an account on pilot credentials.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 27
Go to