JetRight Nashville is hiring

Subscribe
JetRight in Nashville TN is looking for a typed EMB-500 Phenom 100 guy who would also be FO in the Lear 75. I believe he said pay was mid to upper 60's. FYI
Quote: JetRight in Nashville TN is looking for a typed EMB-500 Phenom 100 guy who would also be FO in the Lear 75. I believe he said pay was mid to upper 60's. FYI
I appreciate your honestly about the pay but mid 60's for an already typed pilot is really low.
Quote: I appreciate your honestly about the pay but mid 60's for an already typed pilot is really low.
Extremely low
I have never heard of JetRight in Nashville, are they new?

Only company operating Lears and Phenoms in BNA I know is Averitt. There pay is pretty low as well.

edit: googled Averitt and got taken to the JetRight website. They must of changed their name. Wonder why.
Could possibly be same company, D/B/A "doing business as"... This is very common in 135, and quite complex for determining operational control.
Quote: JetRight in Nashville TN is looking for a typed EMB-500 Phenom 100 guy who would also be FO in the Lear 75. I believe he said pay was mid to upper 60's. FYI
I can speak to Averitt and the management team of JetRight. Good gig, probably starting around high 60's, but ultimately you will be in the mid to high 80's. I worked for them over a decade. Any specific questions, you can shoot me a PM.