DCA/IAD/BWI AME recommendation?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Dr Comunale is officially retired... any updated recs for AME around DC?
Quote: Dr Comunale is officially retired... any updated recs for AME around DC?
Patel in sterling seems to be the go to. Couple guys in MD too. Kessler is one.
Quote: Patel in sterling seems to be the go to. Couple guys in MD too. Kessler is one.
Patel also has an office in Leesburg. I have used him 3 times and highly recommend. Not super cheap though, if that's a factor.
Quote: Patel also has an office in Leesburg. I have used him 3 times and highly recommend. Not super cheap though, if that's a factor.

I used Communale for years. Is Patel as good as Communale in terms of being “pilot friendly”?
Are there any around Annapolis that are recommended?
I live near BWI and go to Dr Chopra in Glen Burnie for the past four years. He sees a lot of airline pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Eye chart on the wall is Dr. Ambrish Gupta. Office is in McLean, VA off 495. $100 w/o EKG.
Has anyone been to Gupta lately? Still using the eye chart?
Is Dr. Kessler in Gaithersburg still active? I'm new to the area and looking for an AME, and I've reached out to him and his assistant Shelby several times with no luck. Any tips from someone who's seen him before?
Quote: Is Dr. Kessler in Gaithersburg still active? I'm new to the area and looking for an AME, and I've reached out to him and his assistant Shelby several times with no luck. Any tips from someone who's seen him before?
Can I ask who you ended up getting your medical? I just moved to DC and would like to renew mine. 1st, no EKG. Thank you!
Quote: Can I ask who you ended up getting your medical? I just moved to DC and would like to renew mine. 1st, no EKG. Thank you!
go to Patel in leesburg/sterling
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to