XJT interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Hi all, I trashed my email interview invite by mistake...any suggestions on how to get it again???
Call them?
Interview
Check your deleted folder in your email account, you may get lucky and find it there. Otherwise, try to resubmit your info online and try to have another email sent. Last option would be to call and see if you can talk with somone who will send you the email again, however they might ask why you deleted it in the first place.

After you get the interview date just be sure to study the technical/HR info needed to be a successful candidate.
call them and tell them you switched email addresses, and have it sent to your new one
My resume has said "screening" for well over a month now. How long till it says disqualified so I can move on with life?
i submitted my app february 11th, went to screening 3 weeks later then waited 6 days and got an interview date. if you are on screening status you should get an interview. anyone going down there the 19th?
i sumitted my app mid Jan. and still don't have a reply. what does the status ay after you have been sent the e-mail. could i have accidently deleted it?
Mine was submitted Jan 31st and has still said screening. Is there anyway my spam blocker blocked something? Or have they not looked at it?
Relax guys I had hundreds of hrs of 121 time and it took them like 3 months to get back to me
Do you have to be at minimums in order to submit an application? My point is, if your application is gonna be on hold for a while, would it be a bad idea to submit an app while you are still below mins, anticipating that by the time they get around to you, your hours will be up to par?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to