"mini snack" fat content

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
There's a mix of four different color boxes and each have a slightly different surprise. Beef Jerkey or sausage stick, different types of crackers, raisins, mixed nuts, some sort of cheese spread, mini chocolate chip cookies, short bread cookies, dried apricots, apple chips, cheese-its, chocolate piece....

That's all that comes to mind now. I have a blue one in my bag from today's flight but I usually save them for the kids.

To all the guys who are senior to me, CHOW DOWN, and yes you may have my ultra high saturated fat cheese spread and sausage stick..
Quote:
. . . some sort of cheese spread, . . .

I have a blue one in my bag from today's flight but I usually save them for the kids.

That's processed cheese food product -- it looks kinda like cheese, smells kinda like cheese, tastes kinda like cheese . . .

My kids like 'em, too.

So, let me see if I've got this straight...

You won't eat the minisnacks because they are unhealthy? Yet, you'll give them to your kids?

C'mon kids!! I got y'all a big jar a lard, to dip yer Slim Jims in. EAT UP!!
Quote: Yeah,

Apparently the contract states 'a flight sequence that begins after 11pm LBT' In Memphis this is the case, because you start a new trip, not in Indy.

So if you hub-turn thru Memphis you get one, not Indy. Makes great sense. NOT.
Actually, you do get one in IND if you're 'starting your trip' there; ie, deadhead in, operate out.
I know, it doesn't make much sense...
Quote:
So, let me see if I've got this straight...

You won't eat the minisnacks because they are unhealthy? Yet, you'll give them to your kids?

I didn't say they're unhealthy. In fact, there are several items of which Dr. Atkins would approve. I even have a couple of the non-perishable items stashed in my laptop case for those wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night/day-hungry-with-no-place-to-go-eat emergencies.

My dietary requirements are slightly different than those of my kids, and none of them eat the entire box. I don't think a shortbread cookie is gonna kill my 9-year-old.

Lard would be a nice addition to the Scoobie Snack. It would go well with my shortbread/chocolate sandwich. Which reminds me, where did I put the apricots.
Quote: C'mon kids!! I got y'all a big jar a lard, to dip yer Slim Jims in. EAT UP!!
Mmmmm lard on a spoon, lick it just like an ice cream cone!!
Quote: Is this a " you know you have a good contract when" thread?

What's in the snack?
It's just enough to flip a coin to see who gets to go back, play flight attendant, and come back with the goodies.

Usually it's the FO. Lotta double sided coins out there these days...
Heard the mini-snack called a "tissue box"............'bout right.
Quote: So, let me see if I've got this straight...

My kids eat McDonalds and Wendy's as well and I do not. Besides kids eat all other sorts of crap to include their boogers - I only eat thoes in a pinch
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to