Mesa to fly CRJ 900 for Delta

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Thats not nice. I would much rather have SKW get business, rather than Mesa
He's just a hater. We all need to look past the few posters like Slap and now AbZorb who are out to hate on everyone else. We should all back one another regardless of our airlines position. After all we all have the same goals and aspirations, we all want to improve our industry and we all want to educate newbies about MAG and GoJets.
Quote: Does this shootdown the 9E rumor?
The award was only for 14 planes. Delta had bought 30 and options for 30 more. So it seems like there are 16 more out there with options for another 30.
Quote: It's not good; Delta is currently looking for the airline that will do it the cheapest, almost cost! SKW, E9, XJT and RAH won't touch it for the offering price. This comes straight from JA mouth.
It is good for mesa
Quote: It is good for mesa
Yes; good for Mesa, great for their pilots but bad for the industry. Not that it's Mesa, it's about what DAL is now doing.
Many of the pilot group at MAG really don't care how many planes he adds. most of us are far beyond disgruntled. I just wish that there was some way to collectively damage J.O. that wouldn't put all the pilots out of a job. I just don't think that is possible. It will take this place going out of business and I just don't see it happening.

I would like to report some progress in the attempts to change MAG. They are having such a hard time hiring pilots, they have dropped their $50 fee to apply and started paying for hotels from the begining of training. They are also offering a bonus to anyone willing to send their friends to h3ll...or that pass training I mean! So keepit up guys if everyone keeps spreading the word we can all help shut down the sweat shop...
Question to Mesa pilots:

You know your company sucks and you know you're undercutting the industry...so why do you still work there? I would think that any pilot with 121 experience and some multi would be able to get outta there.

My thinking is it sucks enough for you guys to want sympathy, but not enough for you to actually leave. Enjoy the SKW/RAH/ASA/Comair flying...
Yeah I guess this is sad but true. Good guys finish last (Comair). Comair deserves at least the other 16 airplanes... they should probably get them due to growth clauses in their contract.

This isn't really growth for Mesa though. Their 12 Crap-8s out of JFK will be done by September... displacements for pilots.

They will probably sell off Air Midwest to find pilots to continue to operate. That's the only way they can survive.
Quote: Yes; good for Mesa, great for their pilots but bad for the industry. Not that it's Mesa, it's about what DAL is now doing.

wouldnt you be doing the same thing if you were trying to come out of bankruptcy?
Quote: Enjoy the SKW/RAH/ASA/Comair flying...
Just like RAH enjoyed Comair and ASA flying, and Skywest enjoyed ASA and ACA/AWAC flying, and AWAC now enjoys Mesa USX flying, and XJT will enjoy ASA flying, and so on and so forth...
Quote: Yes; good for Mesa, great for their pilots but bad for the industry. Not that it's Mesa, it's about what DAL is now doing.
I never said it was good for the industry. In fact it makes the problem worse, so it really isn't that great for the pilots. Unfortunately getting rid of these cheap regionals would be the only good thing for the industry, unfortunate but true. We'd all be alot better off without companies like Mesa and Gojet.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to