What ever happened to the APC babe?

Subscribe
I recall when I first found APC over a year ago, there was always this picture of a blonde babe on the home page, she was actually extraordinarily cute I recall.. I think she worked for APC, or so I was told.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing her face on the home page again.. is that possible? ...or was she just used as honey to bring in the bees?
Quote: I recall when I first found APC over a year ago, there was always this picture of a blonde babe on the home page, she was actually extraordinarily cute I recall.. I think she worked for APC, or so I was told.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing her face on the home page again.. is that possible? ...or was she just used as honey to bring in the bees?
We can re-publish her old photos, although she has retired from any new photos for the APC project. If you liked Robin, I think you'll like a few of the projects we have waiting in the wings
Quote: We can re-publish her old photos, although she has retired from any new photos for the APC project. If you liked Robin, I think you'll like a few of the projects we have waiting in the wings
I don't like projects in my wings, nor even on them. Come one, share!!!!!!!!
Quote: We can re-publish her old photos, although she has retired from any new photos for the APC project. If you liked Robin, I think you'll like a few of the projects we have waiting in the wings
I think it would be nice to see her face again... it seriously prompted me to join!

Can't wait to see what's in the wings however...