Former Colganites?

Subscribe
Good morning! I apologize if I missed this info elsewhere. I am overseas but want to get home. Anyone from Colgan 2000-07 timeline out there that could help with my app? Thanks!
Are you living and working overseas? I believe you need to have lived in the U.S. the last five years to apply with FedEx (unless you were with the military)...
Quote: Are you living and working overseas? I believe you need to have lived in the U.S. the last five years to apply with FedEx (unless you were with the military)...
Not anymore, I heard that rule have changed.
Quote: Not anymore, I heard that rule have changed.
Source?

*It does appear to be removed from the pilot credentials*
USPS requirement
Quote: Source?

*It does appear to be removed from the pilot credentials*
It's been that way since June. Now all you need to get hired is a pulse...and, preferably, a couple hundred hours of EVA time.
Quote: It's been that way since June. Now all you need to get hired is a pulse...and, preferably, a couple hundred hours of EVA time.
Are you honestly suggesting that anyone and everyone who desires is getting hired by FedEx?
Quote: Are you honestly suggesting that anyone and everyone who desires is getting hired by FedEx?

Assuming "EVA" stands for "extra-vehicular activity", I think he meant it as a joke, as in all you need is a pulse and... be an astronaut.
Quote: Assuming "EVA" stands for "extra-vehicular activity", I think he meant it as a joke, as in all you need is a pulse and... be an astronaut.
Ahhh...got it.