A jumpseat success story

Subscribe
I iust wanted to give a huge thankyou to the Southwest crew at MKE today. I showed up hoping to jumpseat to Dallas with my brand new, still warm from the printing machine, crew badge from Air Wisconsin. After pulling up my listing, no luck: cockpit access denied.

The gate agents did evrything, and i mean EVERYTHING trying to fix it. It was getting close to my backup plan leaving (UAL to DFW through ORD), and we agreed I should head towards that way and try to make the other flight.

About 10 minutes later as I'm waiting in line to list on the UAL flight, one of the SWA customer service supervisors (Kevin D.) came running over to hand me a boarding pass as they had a few no-shows at the last second. It was way above and beyond, and speaks to the fact that SWA is a class act organization.

I really appreciated the effort, and i hope I can return the favor to someone from SWA in the future.
That type of story is why I wanted to work here!

Thanks for sharing it.
Yep. Couldn't agree more. When I was at Endeavor I used to jumpseat on SWA quite often when I wasn't traveling on mainline DL flights. Always had great experiences with the WN crews. Now I get to work here, be part of the team, and pay it forward. It's a great place and stories like this just reinforce that fact.