Regional Airline Training Center Locations

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I've been searching around trying to identify the primary training centers for the various Regionals. I know GoJet and Trans States have their center in St.Louis. Where are the others based at for initial training? Thanks!
Xjt erj- iah
Compass
Indoc, IPT's- MSP
Sims, MSP or STL
Endeavor is MSP for groundschool, then MSP and/or PHX for sims.
Republic - Indoc in Indy, Ground/Sim in St. Louis
All --Thank for the input.

Is PSA Training at CLT? They're one of the closer Regionals to my location.
SkyWest:
CRJ - SLC, sims SLC, DEN, ATL
E175 - DEN, sims SLC
Sims have been done in CVG and STL but I'm not sure if those sims are still there are not.
Quote: Piedmont's ground is all in CLT, plan on most sims if not all in CLT maybe some in DFW
Still learning. Are Piedmont and PSA essentially the same company. Both are owned by AA, correct? I didn't know if they were thought of in the same way Endeavor is with Delta, and so forth.
Quote: Still learning. Are Piedmont and PSA essentially the same company. Both are owned by AA, correct? I didn't know if they were thought of in the same way Endeavor is with Delta, and so forth.
Owned by AA, but two different companies with different contracts.
Quote: Owned by AA, but two different companies with different contracts.
Are they set up like Endeavor/Delta, with the "Guaranteed" interview? From reading the details on that programs like that it isn't until after 1000hrs PIC as a Capt. So basically you're there for a good 2-3+ years. Plus their motivation to move you along seems lower since they would just need to backfill your position.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to