Time Building in Washington

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: I am looking for a time building partner close to KBLI or the surrounding area. I have access to an IFR capable PA-22-108 for $50 dry. 6gph at cruise. PM if interested.
200 + hours available in WA State, Private Cessna 150...pm via the APC forum for details.
Quote: 200 + hours available in WA State, Private Cessna 150...pm via the APC forum for details.
How much are you charging per hour? What airport is home base?
Cost
Quote: How much are you charging per hour? What airport is home base?
Fuel and oil 50-50 split
Ellensburg
I知 looking to build 150 hours in November and December. I知 located in Puyallup but willing to split commutes with someone. I have access to rental planes that we can split the rental fee (172, RNAV, DME, ILS, etc for $122 wet). If you have other planes available, I知 willing to consider that as well.
Fuel
Quote: Fuel and oil 50-50 split
Ellensburg
Just finished 14 hours since 10/21...$32 per hour...$16 per crewmember
Quote: I知 looking to build 150 hours in November and December. I知 located in Puyallup but willing to split commutes with someone. I have access to rental planes that we can split the rental fee (172, RNAV, DME, ILS, etc for $122 wet). If you have other planes available, I知 willing to consider that as well.
$122 wet ($61 a person)
hey
I am looking to do sometime building also. Im in Portland but also have flight privileges.
Anyone what to split twin time. Around 120 an hour. Can meet up at AWO or BLI
Quote: hey
I am looking to do sometime building also. Im in Portland but also have flight privileges.
I'm also in Portland/Vancouver and have access to a 152 for $70/hour. I'm looking to build about 100 hours. DM if you wanna go flying when the weather gets good.
Also looking to build time, located in Seattle area!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to