Time Building in Washington

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Quote: I'm also in Portland/Vancouver and have access to a 152 for $70/hour. I'm looking to build about 100 hours. DM if you wanna go flying when the weather gets good.

Lol is the weather ever good here...
J/k summer was awesom. I've only been here for 6 months.
Quote: Lol is the weather ever good here...
J/k summer was awesom. I've only been here for 6 months.
HA if only the rest of the year was like that. All the rain keeps the Californians away though
If anyone is still interested in time building, i'm in the moses lake/ellensburg area and definitely interested in building anywhere from 50-250 hours
I'm due to move up to the Lakewood/Tacoma area in about 4 months. I'm a RW guy who'll have to get his FW get first,, but immediately following wills love to just start building time if anyone's interested. I'll have NOTHING to do but work and fly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hey guys Im looking to time build. Im a CFII and MEI. If you own your own aircraft I can teach you in it.
Quote: Hey guys Im looking to time build. Im a CFII and MEI. If you own your own aircraft I can teach you in it.
Forgot to mention I'm closest to KTIW but can get to the Seattle area airports easily.
200 hours
In Olympia; need 200 hours; available most weekends and mondays. Have access to a C150 for $105 wet+ tax. If you have a better rate; I can fly to you. Have CPL ASEL with instrument.
Quote: In Olympia; need 200 hours; available most weekends and mondays. Have access to a C150 for $105 wet+ tax. If you have a better rate; I can fly to you. Have CPL ASEL with instrument.
I had access to a C150 that cost about $30/hour to operate, but I sold it. If you'd be willing to buy another C150 or better, I'd be willing to fly with you. Looking to build about 70 hours.
Quote: I had access to a C150 that cost about $30/hour to operate, but I sold it. If you'd be willing to buy another C150 or better, I'd be willing to fly with you. Looking to build about 70 hours.
Great Nick; let's do it... I'll walk down to your office and we can make a plan!
Quote: Hey guys Im looking to time build. Im a CFII and MEI. If you own your own aircraft I can teach you in it.
Where are you located?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to