CBP Air Interdiction Agent (Pilot)

Subscribe
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77 
Page 73 of 83
Go to
Quote: So it seems like alot of people here are just waiting for the background/flight assessment.
Two questions, any idea if we get an email or any type of notification once the background investigation is complete?
And with the recent medical breakthrough with a possible vaccine on the horizon what are the chances these FLETC timelines
will speed up?
No official notice of your background check. As far as the gov is concerned, your background check is none of your business. I and several others in my class found out ours were done when we were allowed to keep our badge after graduation when others had to give it back.
Quote: No official notice of your background check. As far as the gov is concerned, your background check is none of your business. I and several others in my class found out ours were done when we were allowed to keep our badge after graduation when others had to give it back.
You can check the status online now, although I’m not sure how often it’s updated as it said my background check has been completed by not my interview (which I did a couple months ago).

https://careers.cbp.dhs.gov/hrm/
Resume
I sent my resume in. Does anyone know how long it takes to here anything back. I am aware of the next class not being until 2022. Thanks!
So they have completed by background check (or at least called everyone and sent the info to CBP) all I’m waiting on is the flight test. Have any of you heard anything about it? Or a timeline?
Quote: So they have completed by background check (or at least called everyone and sent the info to CBP) all I’m waiting on is the flight test. Have any of you heard anything about it? Or a timeline?
From what I was told flight checks won't re-start until they receive their FLETC class alottment for 2022, which is expected summer 2021.
I just applied today. Figured what the heck might as well. I'm right at the 750TT minimums to apply
Quote: Are you dual rated?
No, just fixed wing
Quote: No, just fixed wing
You have to be dual rated now.
Quote: You have to be dual rated now.
Oh wow you're right. I just looked back at the posting and they updated that 1 paragraph near the top that says "Only dual rated is being considered at this time"
Quote: You have to be dual rated now.
​Do you know why?
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77 
Page 73 of 83
Go to