Commercial Pilot Job Hunt

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I saw a listing on bizjetjobs a few weeks back, maybe 2-3 weeks ago, maybe a little more. Something about a Cirrus pilot, like actually at the factory. I think it was everything from demonstrations to deliveries, but my memory is fuzzy. I don't remember the mins but I do remember they wanted Cirrus time.
Mins are at least 1000. Of course, those are published, so it never hurts to apply.
Quote: Mins are at least 1000. Of course, those are published, so it never hurts to apply.
Yeah I remember seeing one that was higher like that, but I could have sworn I saw two different ones and they had different times... but I can't be certain. I've looked at hundreds of listings over the past couple months and could be confusing it with another.
Just wait for couple of months, FAA going to reduce 1500 hours to R-ATP with your Type rating. It's on the way!
Quote: Yeah I remember seeing one that was higher like that, but I could have sworn I saw two different ones and they had different times... but I can't be certain. I've looked at hundreds of listings over the past couple months and could be confusing it with another.
You're right. One was 1000, the other was 500. Both say preferred, so it never hurts to try.
Quote: Just wait for couple of months, FAA going to reduce 1500 hours to R-ATP with your Type rating. It's on the way!
Eh I've been hearing that since before I transferred to a 141 university, and that was 3 years ago. We'll see, but I doubt it'll ever change.

Quote: You're right. One was 1000, the other was 500. Both say preferred, so it never hurts to try.
Yeah that sounds about right. And yeah you never know. I got interviews for a couple positions I didn't think I was even closely qualified for. Didn't get the jobs, but hey the fact I got an interview means not every listing asks for hard minimums.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to