DECS is AutoBidding ?

Subscribe
Ok so this is a shocker.

I got MIA in the July bid from a default LGA which i had in class.
Just finished ioe yesterday.
Supposed to start reserve in LGA starting next week and transfer to MIA on Nov 1.
Now i log into DECS to check my next month and sure it says MIA.

Then i check my 3* that has a bid preference for LGA FO EMJ that i have never even put.

Can anyone explain this ?

Checked the prelim bid result for the bids that closed on 7oct and declared today and luckily im still MIA but just wanted to know how did that bid get in there ?
Also i try to remove it and i cant.
Is there a chance of it sending me back to LGA in the Final Bid ?

So frustrating.
Did you check your preferences prior to the bid closing?

I had a similar thing late last year, but picked it up before bids closed.
Yes
Quote: Did you check your preferences prior to the bid closing?

I had a similar thing late last year, but picked it up before bids closed.
Yes i did check and there was no bid before closing, just checked it today after that and there was a bid in.
Quote: Yes i did check and there was no bid before closing, just checked it today after that and there was a bid in.
Did you forget to log out of DECS in the crew room?
Nope lol
Quote: Did you forget to log out of DECS in the crew room?
Only use it on my phone
Quote: Yes i did check and there was no bid before closing, just checked it today after that and there was a bid in.
So you had your bid empty before the bid closed i.e you didn’t even have miami sitting in there?
Nope
Quote: So you had your bid empty before the bid closed i.e you didn’t even have miami sitting in there?
Not even miami, since i already got miami in the last bid that closed on 22 july.
So for this one i had left everything empty.
3p cancel
Also any idea when can i 3p/cancel it since right now it wont let me cancel.
Quote: Also any idea when can i 3p/cancel it since right now it wont let me cancel.
Always check your 3* before a bid closes and screen shot it. Same bids with your HIB
Quote: Always check your 3* before a bid closes and screen shot it. Same bids with your HIB
This is great advice....but let's take a quick step back: we don't trust the company enough to put in a bid without screen shotting it. I'm not sure what else needs to be said.