Netjets Phenom 300 Movie

Subscribe
I just saw this new video from Netjets showing a Phenom 300 delivery flight to Europe:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtlaBTXslt0

It's actually well done! Kudos to the Marketing & PR departments. No doubt passengers like the airplane, just didn't see any Phenom pilots asked about the ergonomics of the tight cockpit.... Still, very well produced.
It was well done.
I see they didn't go over at FL290.
Quote: I just saw this new video from Netjets showing a Phenom 300 delivery flight to Europe:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtlaBTXslt0

It's actually well done! Kudos to the Marketing & PR departments. No doubt passengers like the airplane, just didn't see any Phenom pilots asked about the ergonomics of the tight cockpit.... Still, very well produced.
Had nothing to do Marketing & PR, see credits.
Quote: Had nothing to do Marketing & PR, see credits.
Actually, although the film was shot, edited, and produced by a pilot with considerable film production talent, the project was ABSOLUTELY authorized by, assisted by, and commissioned at the behest of, NetJets management.
Mace is an owner/operator with NetJets, and is to my knowledge, the only owner/operator. Meaning, Mace owns a Phenom 300, is NOT an employee of NetJets, but flies his Phenom under NetJets SOP with a Check Airmen from NJA as SIC. Super nice guy, very knowledgeable and extremely wealthy obviously, so that is what I attribute to the production value. I am not familiar with Jon but in all fairness they did a fantastic job with the video. Make NO mistake, NetJets was very much involved in the production of this video, it was made by NetJets, not by a couple of random pilots
Quote: Mace is an owner/operator with NetJets, and is to my knowledge, the only owner/operator. Meaning, Mace owns a Phenom 300, is NOT an employee of NetJets, but flies his Phenom under NetJets SOP with a Check Airmen from NJA as SIC. Super nice guy, very knowledgeable and extremely wealthy obviously, so that is what I attribute to the production value. I am not familiar with Jon but in all fairness they did a fantastic job with the video. Make NO mistake, NetJets was very much involved in the production of this video, it was made by NetJets, not by a couple of random pilots
Exactamundo.
The new NetJets business model: have the owners pay to fly the planes.

Who needs FOs anymore? Furloughs to commence on Friday
Really well done video, but is the guy in the right seat not allowed to fly?
Quote: Really well done video, but is the guy in the right seat not allowed to fly?

I have 8 years of owner/operator flown stuff. Flying is their hobby, and they love having someone do all the planning and prep. They hop in and play “captain”. Unless they are tired or your solo repositioning, you get very little stick time.

It gets old flying with these stick hogs real damn fast.