Wings on mobile

Subscribe
Hey I think I've asked before but I didn't get any answers.

So I'm trying to log into the wings for to make an AA listing. I can do it just fine on my laptop, but every time I try on my phone (android) or iPad it just pops the login screen back at me and never logs in.

Has anyone experienced that and were you able to fix it?
Use it all the time on my phone. Android.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Quote: Use it all the time on my phone. Android.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
see? Wtf. I've heard that. I can't do it on my phone, my wife's phone, or the iPad. What are the two of us doing different? Web browser maybe? Some sort of cookie setting?
I use chrome on iOS and it works fine. Try using a different mobile browser. Some can act weird. Also try clearing your cache and cookies.
OK finally got it to work. Our travel guys just reset my password and that helped. Wierd
Just announced we are finally getting access to the AA travel planner that mainline and the wholly owned carriers use. Much easier to use than Wings/MyIDTravel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Just announced we are finally getting access to the AA travel planner that mainline and the wholly owned carriers use. Much easier to use than Wings/MyIDTravel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol saw the email, about two hours after I got it working. That's good. i loathe mytravelid.