Compass or Mesa

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Which would be be the better choice. I know that both have their problems and that there are other options, but f only these two, pro and cons. Thanks.
Quote: Which would be be the better choice. I know that both have their problems and that there are other options, but f only these two, pro and cons. Thanks.
Compass. I would never suggest MESA.
Compass hands down. Mesa is the worst regional.
Compass. Without a doubt.
Compass. Mesa is where you go when you can't get hired anywhere else.
Don't feed the troll
Imma go out on a limb. Where do you live?
Compass or Mesa
I own a home in Minnesota, have no interest in Endeavor as I don't want the East coast, Skywest is not for me either. I know Mesa fly from IAH to MSP a few times per day, so I was thinking that commuting would be easier being based in Houston on the E175. I really like the Compass culture, but the commute could be difficult. Thanks for all advice, this site is great for checking things out.
Quote: I own a home in Minnesota, have no interest in Endeavor as I don't want the East coast, Skywest is not for me either. I know Mesa fly from IAH to MSP a few times per day, so I was thinking that commuting would be easier being based in Houston on the E175. I really like the Compass culture, but the commute could be difficult. Thanks for all advice, this site is great for checking things out.
MSP lax is not the easiest commute but it is done. Lot of flights, but lot of commuters. If you can be based at home consistently, do that! If not, Compass is not a bad place and, honestly most of us are happy here... Even with the crap that's gone on the last few year.
Quote: I own a home in Minnesota, have no interest in Endeavor as I don't want the East coast, Skywest is not for me either. I know Mesa fly from IAH to MSP a few times per day, so I was thinking that commuting would be easier being based in Houston on the E175. I really like the Compass culture, but the commute could be difficult. Thanks for all advice, this site is great for checking things out.
Just a couple of thoughts here. Are you going to relocate? Do you know that first year pay at Endeavor will be $10.00 an hour more than first year pay at Compass when their TA passes? Do you understand that commuting to reserve sucks? I mean it really, really does. Knowing what I do, Mesa is a non-starter. I wouldn't send my worst enemy there. If you want to come to Compass, sure, we'd be glad to have you but being in your situation I would go to Endeavor. Sit reserve at home and collect $700-800 a month more than you would here rotting in a crash pad.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to