Off to Ari-Ben next week...

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: I just made the arrangements to do a 50-hour block with Aviator starting next Wednesday. Anybody else going to be there at the same time?

I'm hoping I can burn through those hours in less than a week. I'm just itching to get those applications out...

Ken
There ya go, "burn through 50 hours" so you can get a silly RJ job.................enjoy the GA pal, its the best flying you will ever do
Quote: There ya go, "burn through 50 hours" so you can get a silly RJ job.................enjoy the GA pal, its the best flying you will ever do
Thanks for the advice, though I daresay I've done more enjoyable flying in my 1000+ hours of GA than most guys in the right seat of an RJ. Homebuilts, acro, warbirds, etc. I love GA and will never abandon it. That said, there's nothing fun about boring holes in the sky (and burning money) solely to enhance one's chances of employment.

I want to fly for the airlines simply because I need to work, I'm good at it, and I swore I'd never work in an office again when I retired from business in 1999. I'll never confuse airline flying with fun, but the view from the 'office' window can't be beat!

Give me an RV, a Pitts, a Waco, or a Corsair anyday. That's what flying is all about to me.

Ken
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to