ATI application

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Well APC says ATI is hiring. The ATI website does't show any pilot vacancies.
But I know people have been interviewing with ATI.
So what is the deal? is there any special website for pilots on ATI?
Can someone please help?
Yes, we are hiring! Starting in March it looks like a class a month for the rest of the year. Again, as I’ve stated before, this is ACMI and so this could change at any time.

The reason you don’t see “pilot vacancies” on the job board is because the “App Window” is closed at the moment. ATI HR periodically opens and closes the window to keep the pilot pool shallow and fresh.

Periodically check back to see if it’s open. Alternately, check the these boards cause one of us will post that it is open.

Hope this helps, FAJ
Are ya'all ATI boys happy working yonder?
Thank you very much for your response
Quote: Yes, we are hiring! Starting in March it looks like a class a month for the rest of the year. Again, as I’ve stated before, this is ACMI and so this could change at any time.

The reason you don’t see “pilot vacancies” on the job board is because the “App Window” is closed at the moment. ATI HR periodically opens and closes the window to keep the pilot pool shallow and fresh.

Periodically check back to see if it’s open. Alternately, check the these boards cause one of us will post that it is open.

Hope this helps, FAJ
Thank you very much for your help
Quote: Actually, that might not be a bad thing because it will force you to apply elsewhere. Things are pretty tough now at ABX, ATI, and Atlas. I never thought that in my lifetime that I would say this, but things are much better at Kalitta now and you might want to apply there instead. If you have enough time to apply to ATI, you have enough time to apply to Kalitta. Also, you are sending a message to ATI management by not applying there.

Best of luck to my brothers and sisters fighting to make things better at ABX, ATI, and Atlas. You can best help yourself, the industry, and the pilots already there by NOT applying to ATI. Maybe if enough DON'T apply there, management will be forced to make improvements to compensation, etc. that the Regionals have been forced to make.

Beware of what you say.
"I never thought that in my lifetime that I would say this, but things are much better at Kalitta now and you might want to apply there instead."

Grass is fake!
Quote: Beware of what you say.
"I never thought that in my lifetime that I would say this, but things are much better at Kalitta now and you might want to apply there instead."

Grass is fake!
yes indeed. I do not know why this guy is against ATI. In nearly a year at ATI I really have no huge complaints. Sure there are things that could be improved upon, but that’s true anywhere. Personally, I find it amazing that people try to dig ATI, yet when pressed their arguments fall apart, their “facts” become here say, and their motives come to light. The trajectory here is good. Can it all change tomorrow? Of course! For now however, I have no regrets about coming here.

the grass is indeed fake. Don’t trust grass, trust verified evidence.
Quote: Yes, we are hiring! Starting in March it looks like a class a month for the rest of the year. Again, as I’ve stated before, this is ACMI and so this could change at any time.

Hope this helps, FAJ

Any idea when they’ll open up the site next for apps or what the trend is for timing between windows? Just trying to stay informed and ready.
Quote: Any idea when they’ll open up the site next for apps or what the trend is for timing between windows? Just trying to stay informed and ready.

I don’t think the window will open up anytime in the next month or so, they have a pool of candidates already interviewed and with the current hiring climate they don’t anticipate on losing them. They may start interviews up again in May, conditions permitting, and those are the applicants from the previous window. Kind of a bummer as I know pilots that are about to be on the street that would fit in well, but I guess it’s all about timing with this industry.
Quote: yes indeed. I do not know why this guy is against ATI. In nearly a year at ATI I really have no huge complaints. Sure there are things that could be improved upon, but that’s true anywhere. Personally, I find it amazing that people try to dig ATI, yet when pressed their arguments fall apart, their “facts” become here say, and their motives come to light. The trajectory here is good. Can it all change tomorrow? Of course! For now however, I have no regrets about coming here.

the grass is indeed fake. Don’t trust grass, trust verified evidence.
Are you guys affected by Amazon ending Amazon delivery for the time being?
Quote: Are you guys affected by Amazon ending Amazon delivery for the time being?
The service, called Amazon Shipping, was being piloted in a handful of US cities. Amazon would pick up and deliver shipments for third party companies that sell on its site but don't keep products at Amazon(AMZN) warehouses.
The pause comes amid a huge surge in business for Amazon, and online shopping more broadly, as people are urged to stay home and shops remain shuttered because of
coronavirus.

So I would say no.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to