FSI backdoor into NJI?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: This could have been a GREAT thread.
Oh well, maybe the next one will be GREAT!
I don't know guys, I met a guy who has a good friend that was hired directly into the left seat of a Challenger 350 at Netjets about 6 months ago, so anything is possible amirite????
Quote: This could have been a GREAT thread.
And a collossal waste of time....

Oh, wait
Quote: I don't know guys, I met a guy who has a good friend that was hired directly into the left seat of a Challenger 350 at Netjets about 6 months ago, so anything is possible amirite????

LOL.......
Quote: I don't know guys, I met a guy who has a good friend that was hired directly into the left seat of a Challenger 350 at Netjets about 6 months ago, so anything is possible amirite????
No way! Everyone knows that the only way that's even possible is if you're a graduate of Gulfstream Training Academy's brand new Netjets Direct-to-Captain 'Ab Initio' Fast Track Training Program. Once you complete that program (if you're good enough), only then can you go straight to the left seat of either the G550, Global 6000, or the CL-350. Maybe that's how your friend did it?
Re: FSI
You may be confusing NetJets and Executive Jet Management which is a subsidiary of NetJets. Exec Jet is a management company with no union, senoirity, etc.
Oh and by the way I am not trying to ruin someone's dream, just trying to keep them from making the same mistakes I did!!!! (Regarding FSI).
Lots of rumors surrounding NetJets offering a pipeline program to ERAU CFIs...
Re:Netjets
I was told they are looking for inexperienced pilots with shiny jet syndrome.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to