Southern Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Any pilot out there from Southern Air? Are they hiring many pilots?
There are possible January and February 777 classes. I’m not sure if interviews have or will start soon. There are rumors of additional 777’s but we’ve been hearing that for over a year and nothing has happened. We are fat on 777 FO’s now so if we don’t add aircraft we will be obese on FO’s. That would lead to last minute cancelled classes or worse. OE has been backed up for close to 4 months after the type. Leave a good job for Southern at your own risk.
Quote: There are possible January and February 777 classes. I’m not sure if interviews have or will start soon. There are rumors of additional 777’s but we’ve been hearing that for over a year and nothing has happened. We are fat on 777 FO’s now so if we don’t add aircraft we will be obese on FO’s. That would lead to last minute cancelled classes or worse. OE has been backed up for close to 4 months after the type. Leave a good job for Southern at your own risk.
Will a flying job at Southern lead to a job at Atlas?
Quote: Will a flying job at Southern lead to a job at Atlas?
Please blow my brains out.
This is why we can’t have nice things!
Quote: This is why we can’t have nice things!
It sounds like it may not be worth it for my son to drive from Florida to Dallas to meet Southern recruiters. Is that just a rumor about Atlas?
Do you mean will getting hired at Southern lead to working for an upper management team that sues its pilots in Federal court? Most definitely!
Quote: Do you mean will getting hired at Southern lead to working for an upper management team that sues its pilots in Federal court? Most definitely!

There are a lot of you that keep saying this. You need to learn the difference between a court injunction and suing a person or a group. There have been NO law suits filed directly against the pilots by Atlas.
****ing idiot troll
Quote: ****ing idiot troll
I am a retired 22 year Atlas pilot, but I do know how to read a lawsuit.

Although I miss flying the Whale, I sure don't miss flying with guy's like you!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to