Wiggins Airways Hiring Captains

Subscribe
Great place to work, pay has recently increased, great benefits. PM me with questions.

Captain Minimums: 1200 hours total time, 800 hours PIC, 500 hours cross country, 100 hour night, 75 hours of instrument time of which 50 hours must be in the aircraft. If applying for a multi-engine position, 100 hours of multi time.

KMHT(Floater) – Manchester, NH | CE208

KALB – Albany, NY | CE208

KEWR – Newark, NJ | CE208

KSCE – State College, PA | CE208

KPBG – Plattsburgh, NY | CE208

KMHT(Floater) – Manchester, NH | BE99

KPQI – Presque Isle, ME | BE99

KBGR – Bangor, ME | BE99/EMB110

KRUT – Rutland, VT | BE99

KPBG – Plattsburgh, NY | EMB110
Do people actually get hired at Part 135 PIC mins? I'd love to fly the Caravan for a year before heading to the airlines. I'm just at 500h, but building 100+ per month so I could be there in about 6 to 7 months.

Also what's the pay at these days?

Thanks

edit: sent pm, need more coffee
Quote: Great place to work, pay has recently increased, great benefits. PM me with questions.

Captain Minimums: 1200 hours total time, 800 hours PIC, 500 hours cross country, 100 hour night, 75 hours of instrument time of which 50 hours must be in the aircraft. If applying for a multi-engine position, 100 hours of multi time.

KMHT(Floater) – Manchester, NH | CE208

KALB – Albany, NY | CE208

KEWR – Newark, NJ | CE208

KSCE – State College, PA | CE208

KPBG – Plattsburgh, NY | CE208

KMHT(Floater) – Manchester, NH | BE99

KPQI – Presque Isle, ME | BE99

KBGR – Bangor, ME | BE99/EMB110

KRUT – Rutland, VT | BE99

KPBG – Plattsburgh, NY | EMB110
I'm interested in the EWR run. I sent you a PM.
Is the new pay listed anywhere?
What's the sign on bonus?
This job posting for SCE lists a sign-on bonus. What is it?
Any one know what the sign-on bonus is? Also, is the pay longevity negotiable? I've heard of someone being able to be a new hire with about 2000TT get started on year 8 of the pay scale.
Quote: Any one know what the sign-on bonus is? Also, is the pay longevity negotiable? I've heard of someone being able to be a new hire with about 2000TT get started on year 8 of the pay scale.
Bonus is $1500, pays out at Checkride and six months on the line. Do believe pay is negotiable with your experience.
Quote: Bonus is $1500, pays out at Checkride and six months on the line. Do believe pay is negotiable with your experience.
I am looking for about a year from now when my current contract is up, I'll have about 2700TT, mostly multi piston 0 turbine but all of my flying is in New England single pilot IFR in ice. Do you know if the pay scale here on APC is accurate? If it is accurate I'd love to be around the 8-13 year pay longevity scale.
any chance a posistion at MDT could open up?