Typical schedule ORD 175 FO

Subscribe
What would be a typical 175 FO reserve / line holder schedule for a pilot based out of ORD?

Are most trips 3-4 day hops before returning to ORD? Any info is appreciated!

Thanks
Quote: What would be a typical 175 FO reserve / line holder schedule for a pilot based out of ORD?

Are most trips 3-4 day hops before returning to ORD? Any info is appreciated!

Thanks

ORD ERJ trips are great. Mostly 4 days with an average credit of 22 hrs. Lately I’d dare to say they average higher than that. Quite a few 3 days. Not many 2 days or locals, and those tend to go senior. Handful of stand ups - not great credit on these. They go junior for the most part. The trips pay well and tend to get you to the west coast fairly often. A lot of turns out of ORD as well. Canada. Mexico. You’ll hit every part of North America.
There's nothing typical on the 175 ORD schedule. If you are on reserve and junior you will spend a lot of time waiting for nothing. Senior reserve you can pretty much do what you want, want to fly? click call first. don't want to fly? leave call first off and enjoy paid time off.
As stated above, the majority of trips are 4 days (more than 50%), locals vary from 5-10% depending on the month, 3 days come second (20-30%).
If you're a lineholder you can pretty much pick to fly as little or as much as you want.

You will mostly fly 2-3 legs per day, 4 sometimes. There are some rare 5-6 legs around.

You will definitely fly all over the place. East coast, midwest and west. Monterrey Mexico and about 4 places in canada.
ORD as an FO in the summer is great. I moved out west in September, maybe a month early. I’ll agree with everything that’s been said in the previous post. I actually miss ORD flying, bouncing back and forth between PDX,SEA, & BOI gets pretty old.