Profit sharing wag

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to
Quote: Any guesses for this year?
Better than AA and United...
Quote: Haha, thanks. I guess they really wanted it to happen so they are just venting.
No it’s just ‘Top Men’ said it most definitely wasn’t happening and they seem to be a lot more accurate than ‘some random LCA’
Quote: Better than AA and United...
True true. First year pilots at UA don’t get any....and at AA, comparing with a buddy hired same time as me, my taxes withheld was more than his PS total. We absolutely win in the PS department.
Quote: 16 percent
16.1 percent bob
Quote: 16.1 percent bob
It will take a hell of a 4th quarter to get us to 16%. I hope however your right. Oil is at 57 a barrel and heading to 2 ½ year high.
Quote: It will take a hell of a 4th quarter to get us to 16%. I hope however your right. Oil is at 57 a barrel and heading to 2 ½ year high.
Well, you have been wrong on pretty much everything else, so there’s that.
Quote: Well, you have been wrong on pretty much everything else, so there’s that.
I have been right on with every profit sharing forecast. Where is that 30% the forum assured us was coming? I called last year at 16 to 17 when most on here was saying 21 or more.
Quote: Well, you have been wrong on pretty much everything else, so there’s that.

You sure do love pointing out when rumors/crew room talk turn out to be wrong. Is this how you work on the flight deck?
I was wrong once.
I thought i was wrong about something. Turns out i was wrong about being wrong, and really was right.
Quote: It will take a hell of a 4th quarter to get us to 16%. I hope however your right. Oil is at 57 a barrel and heading to 2 ½ year high.
I was just making a price is right joke and knocking out the 16% with my 16.1%. I don’t know anything about PS and am just part of the doe eyed dumb struck crowd when I call up my paycheck and see numbers. Honestly the company could short change me by 10% and I wouldn’t even know it. I trust the APC warriors to keep em straight.

You want me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall!!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to