Total noob

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Yeah thanks for the info bigtime! If I did fly on the side, it would mainly be to help out/fly with friends. That's all awesome info on the hotel!
Training days
I'm in a February class. What are your days and weeks like? Start time? Breaks? End time? Weekends? Anybody wearing headsets in sims?
When does spouse travel benefits begin? Can she fly for free to Dallas to visit during training?
Quote: I'm in a February class. What are your days and weeks like? Start time? Breaks? End time? Weekends? Anybody wearing headsets in sims?
When does spouse travel benefits begin? Can she fly for free to Dallas to visit during training?
What class are you scheduled for? I’m slotted for 20 Feb.
Quote: I'm in a February class. What are your days and weeks like? Start time? Breaks? End time? Weekends? Anybody wearing headsets in sims?
I started early December and we got a big break for the holiday so your schedule will probably vary. First week we got Sunday off, second week you usually get a full weekend but we only got Saturday. Week 2 was lots of self study so we would usually take off around noon. You’ll also greet the new hires for their dinner, have a senior leadership breakfast, union pizza dinner at the local HQ.

Spouses and children are covered day one for medical. You default to the HSA plan and have 30 days to choose your benefits. Your first day of class your spouse can come with you which is a big help because honestly all of the benefits go in one ear and out the other. Make sure you bring birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc to help expedite adding them into the system. I even had to show our insurance declaration to prove my wife and I live together. They were added to my travel benefits within 6-8 days if I remember.
Naglylk, I'm also in the Feb 20th class. Planning on driving down from STL. Thanks dash8drver for the info. I'll be sure to bring documents.
Anyone know if travel benefits cover step children? I'll be in the Feb 6 class but am on the short list if anyone bails for the Jan 9 and 16th classes.
Quote: Anyone know if travel benefits cover step children?
Yes they do. Natural, step, and adopted children are all eligible for travel and other benefits.
Quote: They got us at the Hilton Anatole, some classes are at the Marriott right next door.
NutJets used to put us in there. Loved that hotel. Plenty to do nearby once you run out of hotel to explore. Don't let the wife bring her charge card!
Quote: Naglylk, I'm also in the Feb 20th class. Planning on driving down from STL. Thanks dash8drver for the info. I'll be sure to bring documents.
Awesome man! I’ll see you down there!
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to