SDF-SJU Jumpseat

Subscribe
Hi All,
I have been using the ipa jumpseat finder but am having difficulty. I am going to do some volunteer work in San Juan and can't find your arrivals into PR.

I have tried 'any' and 'SDF' and tried 'SJU' 'SJN' and am getting no results.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Also, what is the baggage limit? I have a regular sized backpack but I'd like to bring a somewhat oversized rolling duffel if possible.
We've been running roughly 2 a day to San Juan Monday-Saturday. Best bet is to call the jump seat desk. Typically a afternoon flight and a 3amish...

And Yes, you can bring anything you can carry... they'll likely toss it in the belly if it's too big. But, there's plenty of room for your big bag(s)
Thanks for the help.
Don’t take an oversized bag on an Airbus. Typically Bus crews do not like bags in the belly as it delays the crew upon landing. Tons of storage on the flight deck for bags on the A300.
Quote: Don’t take an oversized bag on an Airbus. Typically Bus crews do not like bags in the belly as it delays the crew upon landing. Tons of storage on the flight deck for bags on the A300.
Really? I have had nothing but amazing crews and super helpful every time on the bus. I think maybe once I needed to have a bag in the back but no one minded.
Nobody likes bags in the belly, that said I'm a Bus guy and don't worry, we'll do our best to fit it topside. If it doesn't fit or isn't legal for topside then it goes in the bulk.
Thanks guys. It's a 30 incher so we should be able to squeeze it. Plan as for now is to check the bag on American and try out of Miami to STT. This works better and I figure I'd rather be stuck in South Beach than SJU right now!

Thanks again for all the help!