Junior FO lines/schedule for MSP

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Looking for information on a typical junior FO schedule for MSP. Thanks in advance.
Quote: Looking for information on a typical junior FO schedule for MSP. Thanks in advance.
Not based there but from what I can tell it’ll likely be a mixture of 4 days and/or stand-ups for the first month or two off reserve to include some weekend trips. Roughly 85-95 hours of credit and blocking 70-75 would be my guess. Reserves have been getting called out most days.
Quote: Not based there but from what I can tell it’ll likely be a mixture of 4 days and/or stand-ups for the first month or two off reserve to include some weekend trips. Roughly 85-95 hours of credit and blocking 70-75 would be my guess. Reserves have been getting called out most days.
Minimum of 90hrs of pay a month. Mainly 4 days, 11 days off a month. Usually flying around +80hrs a month. PM me for more info
Days off?
Any idea as to how long to get a larger amount of days off. 11 is pretty crappy. Thx
Quote: Any idea as to how long to get a larger amount of days off. 11 is pretty crappy. Thx
Maybe a year or so as an FO. 5-6 years as CA.
Days off
Ok thank you. As a reality check. I realize the first year FO is bound to be shytte. But 5-6 years as a Captain to see a good schedule is reason to punt. I thought minne was a junior base.
Quote: Ok thank you. As a reality check. I realize the first year FO is bound to be shytte. But 5-6 years as a Captain to see a good schedule is reason to punt. I thought minne was a junior base.
It was a junior base. And then DTW exploded and MSP became stagnant for awhile. Now, ATL is exploding. There was some good movement in MSP for about 3 months and new hires are getting MSP right now. Things are always changing, back and forth.

For the record, 15 days off for me in MSP and I am pretty junior, left seat. Been at the company for less than 3.
Thank you for the valuable information.
Anyone else care to add to the intel
Thank you to those who shared. I am looking for a larger sampling than just a few people. Can a few more add their 2c please. Thx
And happy holidays on the road of course. Why? Bc that’s what we do.
Quote: Any idea as to how long to get a larger amount of days off. 11 is pretty crappy. Thx
22 days off for Endeavor junior 900 lineholders with if you're willing to Commute to NYC for for a bit (12 days off on reserve). Most junior FO in MSP is a May hire so you'll get back eventually (until it's time to upgrade then you're back to NYC).
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to