Need advice. Been out of the biz for 10 years

Subscribe
I have about 1700 TT including turbo prop and turbine time, however it’s been 10 years since I’ve flown professionally. During those 10 years, I flew my own citabria around for fun, but I haven’t flown IFR or filled a flight plan in 10 years. I want to exit my current career and return to flying. Either part 135 or 121. What do you all think the best approach would be to get up to speed and get hired? I do not have my ATP, and I have one type ratting that I’ll prob never use.
Thanks
Go to a school to get your ATP. A week or two long course. Eat/sleep flying for a few weeks. Read the FAR/AIM 61/91/121. Get hired with a regional airline (should be easy once you're current again). Upgrade ASAP. Go to major in 5 years.
Do not pay for the CTP ground school if you go to a regional. They will pay for the course and the hotel. Some will even pay you a little to go. If you go to a regional, stay local if you can or short commute. Google airline interviews for the regional you choose and study the current gouge and use the sheppard air airline prep.

If you decide to go to a 135 operator, I would guess much of the same above is true.
Go to a regional
Read a copy of "Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot" by Richie Lengel to update yourself in the regs.

Detailed and in plain enlgish, much easier than getting a copy of FARs to read.
Quote: Read a copy of "Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot" by Richie Lengel to update yourself in the regs.

Detailed and in plain enlgish, much easier than getting a copy of FARs to read.

Perfect! Done and done