Bose A20 vs DC One-X

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Looking at buying either of these headsets and curious if anyone has flown with both and compared the two. Mainly wondering about sound quality. I currently have a Bose X and have been very satisfied but would like something Bluetooth capable.

Thanks in advance.
Quote: Looking at buying either of these headsets and curious if anyone has flown with both and compared the two. Mainly wondering about sound quality. I currently have a Bose X and have been very satisfied but would like something Bluetooth capable.

Thanks in advance.
If your looking for sound quality the bose A20 is the way to go. Much better noise reduction. They are bulky as you probably know though. I personally choose the DC pro x because it still has good noise cancellation and very compact. Perfect for a jet job, maybe not enough noise cancellation for a turbo prop though.
I have a pretty large head (hat size is 7 5/8) and the dc pro X fall off my head if I look down, or really bad turbulence.
Thanks guys.
Good thread title/comparison.
Also, use the search function. I think there are some slightly older threads about various headsets - including the 2 you mentioned.
I think all the replies were comparing the Bose to the Pro-X, a very different headset than the One-X he asked about, which is much more like the A20. I've got the Pro-X and love them but have never tried the One-X.
Quote: I think all the replies were comparing the Bose to the Pro-X, a very different headset than the One-X he asked about, which is much more like the A20. I've got the Pro-X and love them but have never tried the One-X.

How's the music sound quality on your Pro-X?

I did search for threads and found what was mentioned in your post. Google didn't yield much either other than the Pro-X and One-X are similar but not an exact match.

Thank you for the replies.
I've been happy with the music quality...while I'm sitting in the back on a DH obviously. It has never caused me to miss a call from...a FA asking what I want to drink etc. Rechargeable batteries are a good choice if you're going to use it that way as BT drains them much faster.
Pro-X all the way. Love it.
He's asking about the One-X, not the Pro-X. Very different headsets.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to