Flica Alerts

Subscribe
Anyone use them? If so, is there a way to set up a notification for when a reserve day goes green?

Thanks!
Quote: Anyone use them? If so, is there a way to set up a notification for when a reserve day goes green?

Thanks!
I tried for a while but it never worked. Maybe it was user error. I ended up just living on flica. Icon on the home screen on my phone and a recurring alarm to check it every 2 hours.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone use them? If so, is there a way to set up a notification for when a reserve day goes green?

Thanks!
No there are no notifications related to the reserve grid, just open time and tradeboard.
Quote: I tried for a while but it never worked. Maybe it was user error. I ended up just living on flica. Icon on the home screen on my phone and a recurring alarm to check it every 2 hours.

The alerts work great, but don’t tell anyone about them, or we will all be on the same playing field for picking up opentime.
Quote: The alerts work great, but don’t tell anyone about them, or we will all be on the same playing field for picking up opentime.
Lol said the forum post [emoji6]

Maybe I'll give them another shot

Couldn’t find any open time until I did the alerts. You will be surprised how many odd ball things end up in open time that you never knew were there.