Flight Bag for the E175

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey guys I was just hired by Compass and start training in January. I was just wondering what some of you current Compass pilots use for your flight bag. Which bags fit perfect in the 175 cockpit.
I use the Aerocoast Pro Crew Flight bag. In it I've got my laptop, headset, 2 iPad, a Nintendo Switch, mouse and mouse pad, Xbox one game pad, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
Quote: I use the Aerocoast Pro Crew Flight bag. In it I've got my laptop, headset, 2 iPad, a Nintendo Switch, mouse and mouse pad, Xbox one game pad, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
GREAT movie! Love it!!
Costco used to sell the small “Ciao” roller bags that are designed to fit under seats. Anyways.. I have that and it fits perfectly with just enough room to stick a water bottle in front of it.
Holds all my junk and works as a good day trip bag too.

I don’t know if Costco sells it anymore, but it was only $30 and have had it 3 or 4 years now.
I just use a black backpack and either clip it with a caribiner to my suitcase or carry it for day trips. Makes for a good bag to carry on your overnights if you go out and need a bag.

Cheap and fits fine in the plane.
Quote: I just use a black backpack and either clip it with a caribiner to my suitcase or carry it for day trips. Makes for a good bag to carry on your overnights if you go out and need a bag.

Cheap and fits fine in the plane.
Seconded. The Costco High Sierra $14.99 special works great, lasts a long time.

However, I fear that mention of carrying a backpack is going to derail this thread into a heated debate....
Quote: Seconded. The Costco High Sierra $14.99 special works great, lasts a long time.

However, I fear that mention of carrying a backpack is going to derail this thread into a heated debate....
I thought about taking a shot at it but then I realized I just don't care. You ROCK that backpack, friend!
I didn't clarify but when I carry the backpack I carry it in my hand, not on my back. I mean I don't work for Delta so I don't put it on my back.
How many bags to you have? Luggage, flight bag (strictly flight gear), cooler? Or only two?
I have the luggageworks bag and a "flight bag" aka a laptop bag from staples. I'm actively considering getting a cooler as well but only for a good price, $60 for a black cooler seems outrageous.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to