LAX commuter hotels

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
LAX Hiilton
Here's the deal - plan on the Hacienda for a backup only - the hotel sucks unless you get the upgraded ($10) more room - then it still sucks, but at least you can get some sleep and the windows won't whistle with the wind.

But the LAX Hilton - if they've got rooms - is a great deal:
- $53.00 / night (weekends) airline rate
- $57.00 / night (weekdays) airline rate
- If you try to use your Hilton Honors card everytime you check in somewhere in the world to a Hilton brand hotel, you'll be Gold.. with Gold status, Free breakfast, and free evening lunch in the VIP room. Buy your own beer / wine / scotch....
- Can't make a reservation ahead of time, but you can call ahead before you take the bus over from the airport and they'll tell you if they've got room.
- Hotel van driver will drop you off at the Cargo area.

If there's no rooms at the Hilton, I'd suggest priceline.com - put in whatever rate you're willing to pay the Hacienda and get a much better hotel.

I've got good deals before at the Crowne Plaza, too...

FYI, "pilot" rate at the Westin was cheaper for American Airlines then FedEx -by about 30$ if I remember correctly.

Disclaimer - it's been almost a year since I was based in LAX - prices may be changed. Good luck.
The Hacienda is fine except when it is very hot or very cold since the a/c units just blow air no matter what you have it set on. The grand cafe is okay to drink at $2 drafts during happy hour, tthough less selection than Stick and Stein.
Quote: Don't forget all those Lan Chile flight attendants in the lobby.....
Hacienda baby ! Got a bad sunburn last time I was there, just laying down by the pool. OE with Huck can be tough
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to