Msp 88

Subscribe
I know there is another thread about the future of MSP but I'm specifically curious about the MD88/90 in MSP, especially in light of the recent crew resources letter that states there will be significant displacements off the 88 after this summer. So my questions are:

- Which base will those displacements be coming from?
- If it is MSP, will they keep the 90 flying there (because the 90 is nice airplane for MSP since it can reach anywhere in the CONUS).
- If it is MSP, what will be replacing the lift? A321, B737, Cseries??

I doubt anyone knows for sure, especially since there are many variables, including the C series situation - but I was hoping someone might have more insight.
They have been adding 737 crews but that seems to be over , the 320 is apparently overstated there. There is talk about a 717 base so maybe it would be a mix of all three, with the amount of 321 we have on order eventually they will be in every base to supplement the 320s already there
I have a house for sale in MSP if anyone is interested. Not on the MLS yet.
The maddog will die in Atlanta. My guess is at some point in the next 1-2 years as they shrink the fleet, MSP closes.
Don't count on a 717 base there anytime soon. Id bail to the 737 if I were you. Lots of senior 320 guys that aren't going anywhere.