Anyone know how to STOP paychecks?

Subscribe
That is.....How to STOP home mailing of paper pay statements?

I can access everything as needed on CCS & FT, I just don't need the paper copy mailed to my house.

Thanks!
Quote: That is.....How to STOP home mailing of paper pay statements?

I can access everything as needed on CCS & FT, I just don't need the paper copy mailed to my house.

Thanks!
If you want your paychecks to stop...I’d encourage you to quit. If you want your pay stubs to stop, I’d encourage you to go toMy Info in Flying Together.
Quote: If you want your paychecks to stop...I’d encourage you to quit. If you want your pay stubs to stop, I’d encourage you to go toMy Info in Flying Together.
Yeah, thanks. Do you know which section in my info, I can't find it.

I see the pay stubs and the ability to make changes to banks, etc. I just can't the toggle to stop the paper delivery.

Thanks!
Direct deposit option is on this page

https://flyingtogether.ual.com/web/c...ionProject.jsp
Thanks for the help all, I found it.

MyInfo>Direct Deposit>Print Options

I guess that's the abbreviation for "Print, put in an envelope, then mail"
Quote: Thanks for the help all, I found it.

MyInfo>Direct Deposit>Print Options

I guess that's the abbreviation for "Print, put in an envelope, then mail"
Save a stamp. Pull down the top menu, select payroll, there’s the direct deposit square,

Quote: If you want your paychecks to stop...I’d encourage you to quit. If you want your pay stubs to stop, I’d encourage you to go toMy Info in Flying Together.
LOL. I clicked on this thread just to see someone respond like that. We are a predictable group...love it. lol...
Quote: LOL. I clicked on this thread just to see someone respond like that. We are a predictable group...love it. lol...
Same same!