Is this a PR stunt? Propaganda?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ddb658c744c0

Did a certain company pay another certain company to write this? We know that Huffington Post is a political spin machine for sell to the highest bidder. We know Huffington Post is "fake news"...

Is a certain company terribly concerned about recruiting FA's?

This just totally smells like a PR stunt and propaganda campaign.
I've flown with inflight crew that are similar, both here and at other airlines. There's not many of them, but some really do just love everything about their job and have a huge personality.

I had one who just had a HUGE smile on his face the entire time greeting people and while working, always commenting or making little jokes while people boarded. His announcements were always very over the top friendly, or even funny. I've heard pax applaud for FAs once we pull into the gate etc. I don't think it's propaganda at all. In a time when people are being dragged off airliners, having a great experience now is just, odd.
Sounds simple amazing. Almost too good to be true. But honestly not surprised if it’s a true story.
If I had been a PAX on that flight, if he really exists, I would have to use the barf bag. My pancreas would be on sugar overload.

There is being nice and pleasant and then there is being ridiculously obnoxious.
Just wondering.... all media, particularly leftist outlets, are rigged for either political candidates or certain corporations.
Sounds like Zach is right where JB wants him, on his knees, groveling.
Never, ever have I seen this type of behavior from a responsable adult.
Sounds too good to be true...

FC
This is indeed .......... true
Zach is voting yes.
Quote: Zach is voting yes.
deadheaded on a flight with Zach.

I kept whispering "Aloha 243"
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to