Commuter Policy

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I’m sure it’s here somewhere, but I must have missed it. Any help is appreciated. Trying to decide where to apply.
Be responsible, leave yourself 2 options with enough time and you're fine.
Quote: Be responsible, leave yourself 2 options with enough time and you're fine.
Thanks! Figured as much, but better to ask.
Commute difficulty from San Antonio
Gents and Lasses,
Any input on the difficulty of commuting from San Antonio to the typical new hire domiciles? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Gents and Lasses,
Any input on the difficulty of commuting from San Antonio to the typical new hire domiciles? Thanks in advance.
SAT-LAX is flown by Compass 4x a day. For a while we were operating a red-eye turn there. SAT-PHX is flown 3x a day by Mesa.
What’s nice is having AUS as a reasonable backup. You can rent a car for around $60-80 one way between the two. Not bad as a last resort to get home once or twice a year.
Commuting SAT
Quote: What’s nice is having AUS as a reasonable backup. You can rent a car for around $60-80 one way between the two. Not bad as a last resort to get home once or twice a year.
Thanks for that nugget. Hadn't considered the AUS option.
The only caution about SAT is the loads are sometimes quite high especially around AF graduation time and Fiesta San Antonio. But the DL birds have the 2 XFA jumpseats in addition to the cockpit JS,so you probably won't have any issues,but may have an uncomfortable ride 😎
Anyone commute from Boise to Seattle?
Quote: Anyone commute from Boise to Seattle?
I know one guy that does, said it was not a problem
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to