Kiteboarding on layovers?

Subscribe
Anyone into kiteboarding?
Do you bring it with you on trips?
Any tips?
Would it be worth all the effort and logistics to schlep your “rig” around with you for multi-day trip? I’d be worried about it getting lost, forgotten or stolen. Where to put it? Will it fit in crew bag storage areas on the jet? I leave all my expensive and bulky hobby items safely at home, but that’s just me.
Quote: Would it be worth all the effort and logistics to schlep your “rig” around with you for multi-day trip? I’d be worried about it getting lost, forgotten or stolen. Where to put it? Will it fit in crew bag storage areas on the jet? I leave all my expensive and bulky hobby items safely at home, but that’s just me.
I was thinking split board. That would easily fit in the cockpit. I think I could get it down to one big bag to carry around for a trip.

JS with on an AA flight years ago. Captain mentioned taking a kiteboard with him on trips. Wish I would have asked him the details back then.

It would be one trip a month our so.
I’ve had F/Os carry both kite surfing and paragliding rigs on trips in a Global. The guy with paragliding had a great two days in Israel.

GF