Commuting from ICT

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Which regional airlines would you look into if you didn't want to move and ICT was the closest option for a commute? Would you mind listing your answer in order of preference? Reasons? Thanks guys!
Quote: Which regional airlines would you look into if you didn't want to move and ICT was the closest option for a commute? Would you mind listing your answer in order of preference? Reasons? Thanks guys!
Envoy: looked it up and there are a fair amount of flights to ord or dfw.
Endeavor: there is a few flights to ATL a day and the base is exploding meaning quick seniority and better schedules. Currently the highest paid regional pilots and have a great QOL.
Thanks! A little concerned about getting on with a group and then discovering I won't be able to operate out of the base I would like.
At Endeavor you will likely be assigned NYC. You could expect to get ATL 6-7 months after hire date (3-4 months on the line).
Quote: Thanks! A little concerned about getting on with a group and then discovering I won't be able to operate out of the base I would like.
You're going to run into that problem anywhere.
I know several at SkyWest that commute to ORD with little issue.
Envoy ORD/DFW would probably be alright too.
I would highly recommend avoiding the commute to ATL. That place is a commuter death trap.
The guys you know of who commute to ORD with Skywest, do they live in ICT?
Hub to hub is the only thing difficult with ATL, well that and Florida commuting. Everywhere else it's not difficult to commute to. Ict should be easy to get on flights.
I know both Transtates and GoJet both have overnights in ICT from both Denver and ORD bases.. just to add 2more to think about.
From what I see using Google Flights, Skywest seems to have the most flights out of ICT and the majority are to ORD. How many flights a day to your base would you want to be comfortable?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to