RAH Acquisition

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
Who is excited to be bought by Republic?

At least it's better than TSH right?
I for one will welcome our new overlords and will pick up time at 50% because you know, it's hard for regional CEOs out there. We should be honored that we get to fly a 737 jr, and we should all stop complaining and just do this job for free. Really this is just an internship for Delta, so stop complaining and asking for money you schmucks. And seniority, that's for losers. Nothing makes you a better pilot than being on eternal reserve. So thank you for this opportunity.
My well-placed sources (and not at Compass) tell me it’s nearly a done deal.

BB stepping down.

All three carriers.
Quote: My well-placed sources (and not at Compass) tell me it’s nearly a done deal.

BB stepping down.

All three carriers.
Great. I knew I saved my blue pants for a reason.
Quote: My well-placed sources (and not at Compass) tell me it’s nearly a done deal.

BB stepping down.

All three carriers.
just so people don't start flipping out needlessly... Nothing is a done deal, especially in business, until it's actually carried out.
I'll take it if there's no more IOCC/LIDO. Looking forward to being displaced to IND!
This is hilarious and I normally love starting rumors, but morale is kinda crappy lately and I hope everybody realizes this is a joke.
Quote: This is hilarious and I normally love starting rumors, but morale is kinda crappy lately and I hope everybody realizes this is a joke.
It's not a joke anymore than any other stupid rumor we've seen in the last 2 years.

Rumors are fun like conspiracy theories... There is just enough truth/logic/reasoning behind them to make them believable. The RAH rumor is no different. In fact it holds more believability to me than of the other rumors we've seen recently.

Still your right... U til we start getting pay checks from Indianapolis, it's nothing.
Quote: It's not a joke anymore than any other stupid rumor we've seen in the last 2 years.

Rumors are fun like conspiracy theories... There is just enough truth/logic/reasoning behind them to make them believable. The RAH rumor is no different. In fact it holds more believability to me than of the other rumors we've seen recently.

Still your right... U til we start getting pay checks from Indianapolis, it's nothing.
Yup. I'll buy this rumor as plausible...Hawaiian flow, not so much.
So it's a flow to Republic after a 3 year FO seat lock. Gotcha.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to