ERJ Reserve Flying

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: You mean half of it counts towards breaking guarantee?
Yes
Filler
ERJ TDT? vs SEA RSV
How does TDT work? A little background, I'm SEA based with a year seniority on AM RSV with "call first" turned on. January and February have been pretty slow months(less that 10hrs of flying) and it is only predicted to slow down some more in the upcoming months while PDX and other bases are expected to grow. If I put in for TDT to PDX,BOI,ORD, etc. What are the chances I get picked-up and then when could I come back to SEA or would I be stuck with no return date?
Thanks!!!
Quote: How does TDT work? A little background, I'm SEA based with a year seniority on AM RSV with "call first" turned on. January and February have been pretty slow months(less that 10hrs of flying) and it is only predicted to slow down some more in the upcoming months while PDX and other bases are expected to grow. If I put in for TDT to PDX,BOI,ORD, etc. What are the chances I get picked-up and then when could I come back to SEA or would I be stuck with no return date?
Thanks!!!

None---- you wouldn't get back to SEA for a very very very long time
Quote: None---- you wouldn't get back to SEA for a very very very long time
Well that's not true at all. TDT is temporary by definition. The reality is, he will likely not get awarded TDT. There are plenty of people with permanent transfer requests in that TDT will likely not be utilized.
Quote: Well that's not true at all. TDT is temporary by definition. The reality is, he will likely not get awarded TDT. There are plenty of people with permanent transfer requests in that TDT will likely not be utilized.
Okay, thanks.
By May ya値l will be enjoying LGA so much you値l wish you were on reserve not being used...
Quote: By May ya値l will be enjoying LGA so much you値l wish you were on reserve not being used...
Is that all the new airplanes will be used for??
I知 pretty sure ORD is just a holding base for the DL 175 before LGA opens.
Quote: I知 pretty sure ORD is just a holding base for the DL 175 before LGA opens.
Doubt they will open a NYC base for awhile.. maybe after the flying fully matures. They will just cre it with ORD ect like they did LAX/SFO for years...
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to