Upgrade

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
For anyone actually at Skywest, are the projected upgrades on the pilot recruitment webpage accurate for ERJ & CRJ. If you don't think so please provide your experience .

Thanks in advance
Quote: For anyone actually at Skywest, are the projected upgrades on the pilot recruitment webpage accurate for ERJ & CRJ. If you don't think so please provide your experience .

Thanks in advance
What do they say? I'm too lazy to look. The CRJ upgrade is instant if you have the time. ERJ is sitting just under 3 years and will likely drop as we bring on more planes this year.
Quote: What do they say? I'm too lazy to look. The CRJ upgrade is instant if you have the time. ERJ is sitting just under 3 years and will likely drop as we bring on more planes this year.

What bases are seeing the "instant" upgrades for the CRJ?
Quote: What bases are seeing the "instant" upgrades for the CRJ?
Detroit and Atlanta
Hey guys, how quickly can one expect upgrade if someone joins skywest with 1000 hrs part 121 on the CRJ with a different regional airline? Thank you.
Quote: What do they say? I'm too lazy to look. The CRJ upgrade is instant if you have the time. ERJ is sitting just under 3 years and will likely drop as we bring on more planes this year.
Upgrade still just over 3 year. It hasn’t been dropping (yet). Between SLC base opening and a ton of CRJ CA transitions from surrounding domiciles, it’s still decently senior. We’ll see if that trend continues with more DL arrivals this summer.
Quote: Hey guys, how quickly can one expect upgrade if someone joins skywest with 1000 hrs part 121 on the CRJ with a different regional airline? Thank you.
Before you finish new hire training if you are willing to take ATL or DTW.
Yeah asap with 121 time, person with 3 years is lying
Quote: Yeah asap with 121 time, person with 3 years is lying
3 years for ERJ.

Instant for CRJ in ATL/DTW.
Once that NYC base comes online ERJ is going DEC.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to