Myth of fiduciary responsibility

Subscribe
https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...ximize-profits
That's what I was trying to tell that one guy but he doesn't listen.
Quote: That's what I was trying to tell that one guy but he doesn't listen.
Some people just don't want to give up and admit they're wrong. They'd rather cling to some talking point they heard or read somewhere a long time ago.
Quote: Some people just don't want to give up and admit they're wrong. They'd rather cling to some talking point they heard or read somewhere a long time ago.
I admit I was in this boat and I learned something new with this article. I thought the company was required to be a greedy profit hungry machine, but now I know they are just dicks who are greedy and padding their exec bonuses.
The beauty of Capitalism is that you can run a business however you want. There's no law against paying employees what they are worth and providing fair work rules to make employees have a better quality of life. JB management CHOOSES not to because they are not intelligent enough to consider intangible costs. Trust me, after Robin, the next CEO will be dealing with some major employee morale issues. Let's not let these worthless MBA types run us and the company into the ground for their golden parachutes.