One year from now: sign off on PBS or else?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: What makes me uneasy with this whole "PBS" stuff is 1) I don't like knowing all of the PBS terms up front 2) Who is on this JPWG 3) Who breaks a tie if they don't agree 4) What is target.

Too many unknowns just to agree to without knowing. I also don't trust the company to negotiate after the fact....

Just my 2 cents.
Did you email the NC? They will answer these questions. Actually some have already been answered in the question and answer on the TA website.
Quote: Did you email the NC? They will answer these questions. Actually some have already been answered in the question and answer on the TA website.

Actually on it now, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: What makes me uneasy with this whole "PBS" stuff is 1) I don't like knowing all of the PBS terms up front 2) Who is on this JPWG 3) Who breaks a tie if they don't agree 4) What is target.

Too many unknowns just to agree to without knowing. I also don't trust the company to negotiate after the fact....

Just my 2 cents.
3) A tie break would go to an already selected arbitrator for a “quick process” usually no more than a week. This question has been answered multiple times at road shows and on the TA under PBS LOA. Another well educated no voter.
Quote: 3) A tie break would go to an already selected arbitrator for a “quick process” usually no more than a week. This question has been answered multiple times at road shows and on the TA under PBS LOA. Another well educated no voter.
Also, it goes to one of our preferred Arbitrators. I think this is a pretty big point as well.
Quote: Also, it goes to one of our preferred Arbitrators. I think this is a pretty big point as well.
Time will tell. Ask any of the Ex-Pinnacle guys how much he’s preferred.
Quote: Time will tell. Ask any of the Ex-Pinnacle guys how much he’s preferred.
Also ask ex-Colgan guys while you’re at it
Quote: Time will tell. Ask any of the Ex-Pinnacle guys how much he’s preferred.
Ah, the guys that wanted to staple everyone and have the meetings on a cruise ship. That probably didn't rub Mr. Bloch the wrong way or anything.
Quote: Ah, the guys that wanted to staple everyone and have the meetings on a cruise ship. That probably didn't rub Mr. Bloch the wrong way or anything.
Ever heard the term “I’ve been Bloched”? It was very well known by Mesaba, Pinnacle and Colgan guys. Supposed Lofty attempts at Seniority grab aside. It was a horrendous arbitration ruling that impacted many individuals for numerous years.
Quote: Ever heard the term “I’ve been Bloched”? It was very well known by Mesaba, Pinnacle and Colgan guys. Lofty attempts at Seniority grab aside. It was a horrendous arbitration ruling that impacted many individuals for numerous years.
I'm very familiar with it.
Quote: Ever heard the term “I’ve been Bloched”? It was very well known by Mesaba, Pinnacle and Colgan guys. Lofty attempts at Seniority grab aside. It was a horrendous arbitration ruling that impacted many individuals for numerous years.
Guess Pinnacle MEC should've chosen better people to run their merger committee. They pushed a bad plan, were told it wasn't going to work, and decided to go forward with it anyway. Pinnacle pilots got exactly what their merger committee earned for them. And it's ancient f'n news, time to quit your crying. Can always tell who the Pinnacle pilots are in the crowd, they're the first to whine about some perceived injustices during the merger.
As a whole, the Pinnacle MEC was the most dysfunctional clown show going at the time.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to